Welcome to Plowman's Marine.
|Monday - Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 1p.m..|
SALES E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVICE E-MAIL: email@example.com
Our family marine business was established in 1969 by Ralph and Barbara Plowman. They have since been joined by their sons Kirk and Kent. In addition we have a fine support staff of twelve employees. We serve the greater Minocqua area including Manitowish Waters, Eagle River, Three Lakes and Rhinelander.. Our marina is located on a 3 acre parcel fronting on U.S. Highway 51, one mile north of Woodruff. Arrowhead Lake is located to the rear of the property where we have a private boat landing allowing us to give everyone who buys a new or used boat to get an on water demonstration. We want you to be comfortable with how everything works when you leave.
Our goal is to offer you, the customer, only top of the line products and services. This is proven with brands like Bennington, Lund, Hurricane and Mercury Marine. Plowman's is one of the largest Bennington dealers in the upper Mid-West. We are also a consistent top 50 Lund dealer and have sold Mercury Marine products for over 40 years. We are one of a handfull of Mercury dealers to win the Mercury service CSI award for the past 5 years.
We pride ourselves as having one of the largest selections of inventory in stock year around.
We also have an award winning service department which can repair your boat, motor or trailer. We make all customers of Plowman's Marine our priority. Our season is short so we give our customers that have purchased from us preferential treatment over anyone else. We want to get our customers back on the water as soon as we can. This is why it is important to think about who is going to service your boat before you purchase. We also have secure storage for upwards of 200 boats for our customers that have purchased from us. Always try to buy your boat where you are going to use it.
The accessory department stocks a wide range of products, including hardware, electronics, seats, water toys, life jackets, and skis, all at competitive prices. If you don't see an item in our store please ask, as we can order it for you.
Our philosophy is that in order for all of us to enjoy our leisure time in the future years we must do all we can to protect our resources now. To that extent we sell and promote the most ecologically responsible products available today. We would be pleased to have you join us in this endeavor.
THE ENTIRE PLOWMAN MARINE FAMILY
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY YOUR BOAT AT PLOWMAN'S MARINE.
1. Plowman's Marine has been a family owned business since 1969.
2. We only sell Marine equipment, and are open 12 months a year.
3. We are a large volume dealer offering very compeditive pricing.
4. Our sales staff is knowledgable with a low key sales approach.
5. Top rated brands, several are JD Power award winners offering great value and great resale value.
6. Access to our award winning service department. Summers are busy and we give our customers priority service.
7. We have the ability to custom rig your boat to your specifications.
8. Before delivery we water test and prop your boat at our private landing.
9. We will take you on an on water demo and training session the day of pick up.
10. We only store boats we sell.
We have the one of the largest heated indoor showrooms in Northern Wisconsin.
Stop in and see why we are your one stop boat dealer in Northern Wisconsin.